Dearest One, Deborah Tucker

Symbol flag of Tokyo Metropolis

 

Deborah Tucker <debtuckers@yahoo.co.uk>

Dearest One,


My name is Mother Deborah Tucker, a merchant in London, but currently undergoing treatments in Tokyo , Japan.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer that was discovered very lately due to lack of caring for my health.I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts,I am looking for someone reliable and trusted that can use my ($46,200M)for the less privileged and orphanage homes since I cant survive this illness.

Anticipating for your response,

Mother Deborah Tucker

 

debtuckers@yahoo.co.jp

Image via Wikipedia

Comentarii

Articole Populare

Petrica Gaina - pastor Obreja Bautari

Cazul Pustan

Poza: Pui de naparci Pocaiti-va

Biblia vs Cartea lui Mormon