CISSmarket.com - Save up to 95% on your printing cost !


One of my friend told me about the CISS (continuous ink supply system), a great alternative for printing black & white and color, because I said him about my problems with my printer. CISS brings the user many advantages:

  • printing quality is similar to the old one
  • reduce printing costs by up to 95%
  • it’s practical

 

Ciss deliver across the EU markets, within 4 working days. That’s why I bought some to test my friends advice and within 2 days I came into their possession. The external tank refilling is easy, avoiding specific problems classic refill sites (leaks, malfunctions, don’t need to appeal to a specialized center) – that’s why I install it on my on between 5 and 15 minutes. Another advantage of the system is that the CISS cartridge is always full and the colors produced are constant no matter how many pages in a single print job.

 

With the money I saved today I will buy a new LED monitor.




Urmărește cele mai bune Promotii Online.

Ne intalnim pe chat pentru quizuri, coduri si distractie. Daca ne urmaresti pe Google+, Facebook sau pe twitter (chiar si prin sms) veti fi instiintati cand apar noutati. In coltul din dreapta sus aveti meniul cu toate quizurile si codurile disponibile.
Daca va sunt utile informatiile dati un like sau +1.



Postat de Concursuri Online în 9/20/2011 02:18:00 a.m.