CISSmarket.com - Save up to 95% on your printing cost !

One of my friend told me about the CISS (continuous ink supply system), a great alternative for printing black & white and color, because I said him about my problems with my printer. CISS brings the user many advantages:

  • printing quality is similar to the old one
  • reduce printing costs by up to 95%
  • it’s practical

 

Ciss deliver across the EU markets, within 4 working days. That’s why I bought some to test my friends advice and within 2 days I came into their possession. The external tank refilling is easy, avoiding specific problems classic refill sites (leaks, malfunctions, don’t need to appeal to a specialized center) – that’s why I install it on my on between 5 and 15 minutes. Another advantage of the system is that the CISS cartridge is always full and the colors produced are constant no matter how many pages in a single print job.

 

With the money I saved today I will buy a new LED monitor.

Comentarii

Articole Populare

Diigo

Biblia vs Cartea lui Mormon

raspunsuri conquiztador

Petrica Gaina - pastor Obreja Bautari